If you feel that any material on Vieuus site belongs to you please let us know immediately and we can either give you the proper credit corresponding your material or we can completely remove the content in question per your request by simply following the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) procedure outlined here.
What is Copyright?
In many jurisdictions, when a person creates an original work that is fixed in a physical medium, he or she generally automatically owns copyright to the work. The owner has the exclusive right to use the work in certain, specific ways.
Which Types of Work are Subject to Copyright?
- Audiovisual works, such as TV shows, movies, and online videos.
- Sound recordings and musical compositions.
- Written works, such as lectures, articles, books, and musical compositions.
- Visual works, such as paintings, posters, and advertisements.
- Video games and computer software.
- Dramatic works, such as plays and musicals.
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe content appearing on Vieuus site infringes on your copyright, please notify us at [email protected] with the following information:
- Your name and e-mail address.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- The exact URL of each place where alleged infringing material is located.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law.
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf.
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.