The term Vieuus.com or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website and the term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Vieuus.com is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any external site referenced on its Services or in its communications. You should contact the site administrator of those external sites if you have any concerns regarding the content located on them. Links to and from Vieuus.com do not constitute an endorsement by Vieuus.com of any third party products or services.
Vieuus.com may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any database, feature, or content, without prior notice or liability. Vieuus.com reserves the right, at its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please review these Terms and Conditions from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
Vieuus.com has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf).
If you believe that Content residing on or accessible through Vieuus.com's Site or Service infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement by e-mail to: [email protected] or [email protected].
It is the Vieuus.com's policy to:
- Block access to or remove Content that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed online.
- Remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.